May 29, 2009

I left my heart...



Today is my last day in San Francisco. My flight leaves in a few hours. Cue Tony Bennett.

It's been a wonderful and tumultuous seven years. On one level, I've felt that my time here would be temporary. But the longer you are in any place, the more connections you develop. I really do wish that I could have stayed. After all, I just finished business school and all my connections are in the Bay Area.

I'm off to seek my fortune elsewhere. It's with a great deal of sadness that I am leaving the place that I love so much. However, I couldn't find a job that I wanted. I do have to be optimistic (at least as much as I can muster). I don't know what will happen next. It depends on how you want to look at it, but the end or the beginning is near.

1 comment:

Milasha said...

If you belong to the category of men believing that online dating is about virtual relationship only, good news for you. Reliable dating platforms such as Sofia Date offer option of personal meeting. For this, you need to communicate with your lady as much as possible so that she started trusting you. Only in this case she will approve of your meeting request and you will be able to meet her face-to-face. friendship dating